Additional Fees

I went to this supposedly reputable dental clinic with hopes of getting my lower teeth extracted and a lower denture put in the same day. We had to drive 80 miles to this place.

I went thru days of anxieties and worry about this procedure only to find out when I got there and had x-ray and 15 second exam that cost me $80.00 and was told he would not pull my teeth to go some where else. I have problems chewing my food correctly and soreness and though I was going to get some relief from my bad crooked, missing and embarrassing teeth. Much to my avail this so called dentist didn't even think of my needs or interest and seems to me it was like a assembly line clinic. get you in get you out.

I don't even know this dentist name as it was so quick that he made this 15 second decision and barely looked in my mouth. We cannot afford the extensive work they wanted me to do. Thanks for wasting my time and money ! Cindy Tome The ADA Code is an evolving document and by its very nature cannot be a complete articulation of all ethical obligations.

The ADA Code is the result of an on-going dialogue between the dental profession and society, and as such, is subject to continuous review. Although ethics and the law are closely related, they are not the same.

Ethical obligations may—and often do—exceed legal duties. In resolving any ethical problem not explicitly covered by the ADA Code, dentists should consider the ethical principles, the patient's needs and interests, and any applicable laws

Review about: Sexton Dental Clinic Tooth Extraction.

Reason of review: Did not consider my needs as a dentist.

I didn't like: And the service from him sucked, He did not care about my needs, Totally disappointing.

Comments

Nobody has a legal nor ethical to pull your teeth, you moron. If the 3rd rate dentists would not extract your teeth there was a reason.

Find a real dentist and go for dental care, you cheapskate.

Professional practices are not Burger Kings. You cannot always have it your way.