Additional Fees

The same thing happened to me.It was the most horrible experience of my life.

The staff was rude with no compassion. The "Dr" was the meanest man I've ever met. He pulled my tooth even though it wasn't numb. It was terribly painful.

He has no people skills and doesn't care. It's an assembly line operation that lures you in with lower prices, which those who are uninsured can afford. Once you're in there, it's too late. They give you an I'll fitting inferior product & there are no refunds.

It's a rip off racket.I'm advising everyone to avoid this torture house of horror.

Review about: Sexton Dental Clinic Tooth Extraction.

Had an Experience with Sexton Dental Clinic?

Comments

Had same problem, I was like yes sir, thank you, etc... he made fun of me and humiliated me in front of other costumers and was not a nice person very very unprofessional. Pulled my tooth with no numbing and walked away and never got to see him again.

Kaiser Permanente - KAISER LETTER CONFIRMS HIPPA FRUAD LIES & COVER UPS!!!!! Kaiser Permanente "I'm attaching a letter from the Privacy Compliance Program Manager NCAL Regional Compliance & Privacy Office of Kaiser Permanente. They have gone into my Kaiser online Secure Member email & removed..." Read more Sexton Dental Clinic - Dentures Review Sexton Dental Clinic "My name is Courtney and I work for the carnival Reithoffers Shows located in Aiken, SC right now. On wednesday October 26 2016 at about 3:45 am I arrived at..." Read more Gastric Bypass Alternative - ROCA LABS "NEW" DOCTOR ADMITS TO FRAUDULENT MONEY SCHEMES IN COURT CASE Gastric Bypass Alternative "Leave it to Don Karl Juravin and Roca Labs. There is an old saying that *** attracts ***. As most people are aware, Roca Labs and it's owner had another..." Read more Aspen Dental - My husband has a serious infection...sent home with NO ANTIBIOTICS Aspen Dental "My husband called me on his lunch break and asked me to make him an appointment to have a tooth pulled. I called and he had his tooth pulled @..." Read more Trolli candies 65Ct bag contains 55 pieces of candy Trolli "Bought the Trolli 65ct Halloween candy to make treats for my grandson's school since the class is large. Since I needed 60 pieces I decided to count them to put..." Read more DO NOT RENT AT EXTRA SPACE STORAGE - MOLD ALERT!!! Extra Space Storage "In July 2017, the toilet next to my unit overflowed. They called and told us; we filed a claim with our insurance company. They did nothing to mitigate the effect..." Read more Outdoors RV Timber Ridge 250RDS  not the quality you expect. Outdoors Rv "I to have had many issues with my trailer. We purchased a 2015 Timber Ridge the summer of 2016. I also feel ORV misrepresents their product. Initial quality and construction..." Read more Ebay - Fraudulent seller used our company name, trademark and logo. Ebay "We had a complaint from a customer of ours who claimed to have bought something from our ebay shop and it hadn't arrived after 2 months. We don't have an..." Read more