1.1
Additional Fees

This place is bad news my wife & I went there for new dentures spent $1000 dollars they didn't fit went back 2 times still can't wear them what I rip off,they are so nasty & treat people like ***.Ill never go back there again take my advice & go to a real dentist

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of sexton dental clinic dentures from Sexton Dental Clinic. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sexton Dental Clinic to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sexton Dental Clinic for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Florence, South Carolina, United States #1315754

You are correct.They treat you as an imposition.

The staff is extremely rude & uncaring. They are total *** & treat paying customers like ***.

I'll never return & will warn others to stay away.If only I'd researched them better, I could have saved myself a lot of pain and money.