1.1K views
5.0
Additional Fees

My name is Courtney and I work for the carnival Reithoffers Shows located in Aiken, SC right now.On wednesday October 26 2016 at about 3:45 am I arrived at Sexton Dental Clinic.

I was the second person in line and they opened the door at a bit after six am. I signed my papers and waited to be called. Then I sat in a booth and a nice lady put my info into the computer. Then I was told to wait in another waiting room for ex rays.

I waited a whole ten mins before they called me for the ex rays. They stuck my chin on a platform and ex rayed my head 360 degrees. Then the lady took me and my ex rays to a patient room where my dentist joined me. He looked at the ex rays and confirmed all 26 teeth would be extracted.

Much to my relief! Then I was sent down the hall for my molds and denture quality choices. I chose the next step up from basics which was $280. After wards I was sent to pay and awaited the dentist.

Fifteen minutes later I was in the chair again. My dentist proceeded to numb me up and reassure me I was going to be ok. I was numb within seconds and he was pulling my teeth out. Through out the whole ordeal he kept reassuring me that I was doing great and had to tell me to keep my mouth open.

I couldn't feel anything. Before I knew it, it was about 7:30am and I was sent to lunch to get my script filled. I returned at one proceeded to wait to be called for my dentures. Unfortunately I was the very last person to be called (the only part I hated) they fitted my dentures in and I was released to the world.

I love this place! It was so easy and cost effective!

Great for quick and easy removal and dentures!Loved it!

Reviewer is in happy mood. Please contact the author of this review to discuss good quality of sexton dental clinic dentures. Sexton Dental Clinic needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sexton dental clinic dentures in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sexton Dental Clinic.

Had an Experience with Sexton Dental Clinic?

Comments

Thanks for your review and for showing your smile, most people complain of how their teeth are fitting but are not providing photos. Your smile looks great, thanks again.

Detroit, Michigan, United States #1249356