1K views 1 comment

My name is Courtney and I work for the carnival Reithoffers Shows located in Aiken, SC right now.On wednesday October 26 2016 at about 3:45 am I arrived at Sexton Dental Clinic.

I was the second person in line and they opened the door at a bit after six am. I signed my papers and waited to be called. Then I sat in a booth and a nice lady put my info into the computer. Then I was told to wait in another waiting room for ex rays.

I waited a whole ten mins before they called me for the ex rays. They stuck my chin on a platform and ex rayed my head 360 degrees. Then the lady took me and my ex rays to a patient room where my dentist joined me. He looked at the ex rays and confirmed all 26 teeth would be extracted.

Much to my relief! Then I was sent down the hall for my molds and denture quality choices. I chose the next step up from basics which was $280. After wards I was sent to pay and awaited the dentist.

Fifteen minutes later I was in the chair again. My dentist proceeded to numb me up and reassure me I was going to be ok. I was numb within seconds and he was pulling my teeth out. Through out the whole ordeal he kept reassuring me that I was doing great and had to tell me to keep my mouth open.

I couldn't feel anything. Before I knew it, it was about 7:30am and I was sent to lunch to get my script filled. I returned at one proceeded to wait to be called for my dentures. Unfortunately I was the very last person to be called (the only part I hated) they fitted my dentures in and I was released to the world.

I love this place! It was so easy and cost effective!

Great for quick and easy removal and dentures!Loved it!

Review about: Dentures And Dental Services Tooth Extraction.

5.0
Additional Fees
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Sexton Dental Clinic?

Comments