4.9
Additional Fees

Today i was seen by Dr.Scott.He had no compassion!

He was so rough with my mouth.I have been there 2 times prior. Today was the first time i was seen by Dr. Scott. Never again!!!!He only pulled 2teeth, and he was so rude!

My face is 5 times bigger than normal. My other vists that were prior to today was smooth, the first time i had 10 pulled and second time 8. I had no problems,no pain....I returned on today expecting the same treatment.

But instead i recieved services the butcher.He needs to retire.My mouth is killing me...i will never see him again.he better pray nothing goes wrong.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of sexton dental clinic dentistry doctor. Sexton Dental Clinic needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sexton dental clinic dentistry doctor in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sexton Dental Clinic.

Had an Experience with Sexton Dental Clinic?

Comments

I was told by a friend about this clinic, so happy I read the reviews.My plan just changed for a visit.

I'll have to fork over the dough for a real dentist better than El chepo clinic.Thanks for all the reviews