I read some reviews and was left speechless.I got my first dentures at Sexton about 30 yrs.ago before the new building was built.

Never a problem! I was so happy with them and I went there 15 yrs. later to get new ones. There was nothing wrong with the old ones.

That's how long they lasted. I've had these several yrs. The staff was always nice and polite, helpful and answered questions. MD very nice and caring.

However, while I was there, I saw patients very rude to staff, loud and obnoxious.

I felt like telling them to shut up and leave but the staff kept calm.I've been there 3 or 4 times so I just had to write this.THERE ARE SOME PEOPLE YOU CANNOT PLEASE1

This reviewer shared experience about good customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall satisfied with Sexton Dental Clinic. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sexton Dental Clinic.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors category for more informed decision or compare Sexton Dental Clinic to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Sexton Dental Clinic?

Comments