1.4K views
5.0

I had to get a set of dentures I WENT TO SEXTON DENTAL of Florence,I had a wonderful experience there.The staff was very nice so helpful to me and went out their way to make me as comfortable as they could.I was very nervous,I have"nt had teeth in 5yrs so this was something big for me to accomplish.So a big thanks to everyone at Sexton DENTAL who made my life a little better.I would definitely recommend SEXTON DENTAL to anyone looking for a great dental clinic.To all the people that gave bad reviews my experience was great.

I'm a very greatfull customer.THANKS, Kimberly Brindle

This reviewer shared experience about good customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall satisfied with Sexton Dental Clinic and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sexton Dental Clinic.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors category for more informed decision or compare Sexton Dental Clinic to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Sexton Dental Clinic?

Comments