I traveled one n a half hrs and started my cattle call!!I had the urge to turn n run and boy do I wish I did!!!
The bad experience started when I got to the third stop! Had X-ray then impression! So far so good! I did think it was rather unusual that I hadn't been introduced to any staff!
But thought maybe they had no people skills! Then when I got to the short haired grumpy faced lady, with entirely to much makeup on, and again sorry for no names but no one introduced themselves! She puts this wax in my mouth and it felt like she was mushing my face blind she then rips it out of my mouth! In the process broke my eye tooth!!
When I said oh my goodness u broke my tooth!?!?! She replied " no I didn't"! So I then spit the remaining pieces out in my hand and said oh yeah what's this? She then just handed me my paper n said go to the front get in line and pay!!
So unfortunately I did!! The guy taking the money acted as if he hated people and his job!!! Then again everyone there did!!! And again I let that go!
I was then told come back after one! Do thank goodness my mom took me to lunch because that was the last solid thing I ATE 11 days ago!! Upon returning I was the third to last to be called! When I got in the chair the very rude and unprofessional dentist Dr.Hester came in and began shoving needles in my mouth!
I literally went uhh! Because the needle in the roof of the mouth hurts! He told me to shut up or he would not work on me because his nerves couldn't handle it! And again it wasn't a scream, just a grunt!!
He walks out and a fee minutes later made it back around to me! He started to pull a tooth and I stopped him because I was not numb! He then askd are u sure u know the difference between pressure n pain! Now at this point I'm pissed!
I said yes! Do u know the difference between your nose n mouth?!?!?! So he said fine I will give u more numb it med but if this doesn't work then we are done with you! N boy do I wish that's what happened!!
After he was done ripping all my teeth out and stitching me from one side to the other he walked out! The lady in there shoves gauze in my mouth n hands me a red bag and said no go wait! I go back n wait n then the rudest person ever calls me back! I'm still pouring blood!
It had only been 30 minutes! She pulls the gauze out and says yep your fine and then shoved the dentures in my mouth! She held a mirror up which I snatched out of her hand and immediately started to cry!!! The gums on the dentures were huge!
It was like someone was playing a very cruel joke!!!! When I expressed that they were ginormous she said nope your just swollen n have to get used to dentures and then tried to snatch the mirror out of my hand!!! I held the mirror and pointed at the dentures and said my gums are swollen yes but the dentures don't swell and then go down!! She then pushed me out of the chair and insisted I leave!!
I was so humiliated I covered my face and found the quickest way to my car!!! About 8 hrs after that I took a pic of myself and my denture gum was so huge that my face was disfigured ! I could not physically close my mouth and my nose was pointing up!!! I have since taken necessary steps but I really wish I could get one do over in life!
Cause I would use it for this! I still am only eating pudding n potatoes! Cause these dentures don't fit and have now caused blisters!!!! It was the worst experience ever!!!!!!
The dentist is scary enough and then to be traumatized the way I was! There's no reason for anyone to be treated the way I was!!!!
Everyone there needs to be fired and they need to start all over with a new and educated happy staff!!!!!!!!!!!!!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors
You May Also Like
- "I wish would have done research prior to having transplanted hair. I probably wouldn't have acted on desperation of wanting fuller hair. I not only lost more hair than i..."
- "I went to Affordable Dentures on 07/2015 and technician took me X rays, she said that she had to remove 3 teeth, because 1 was shifted, 1 loose and 1..."
- "Saved my money for years, went to cancun cosmetic dentistry for snapon dentures. Had 20+ teeth removed over a few hours with local anestesia. Horribly PAINFUL! had..."
- "My 2010 SS broke a valve spring while driving about 20MPH in a parking lot. This caused the valve to drop and the piston imploded, causing the rod to come..."
- "I'm currently in a contract to buy a home with Ryland. Well the home's appraisal came in 10k under...Ryland expects me to bring this in addition to my 15k deposit,..."
- "Had this in my car for supposed gas savings really wondered if it worked after shorting my mass air flow sensor. I had it 4 year now I open it..."
- "A few week's ago, I purchased 2 my pillow standard queen, only one that is available at Bed Bath and Beyond. I purchased for our rv. I then..."
- " I stopped by the McDonald's located at 3026 N. Hampton Road, I Dallas, TX 75212 to buy something to eat and charge my phone (which was completely dead). Around..."
- "Omg old lettuce thankfully very little of it and no tortillas with my fajitas? Triangle town center in Raleigh is having some issues with online ordering and the app orders...."