4.9
Additional Fees

I went to sexton dental in april.I have had several partials in the past.

But my own teeth were just soft & brittle after multiple fillings TRYING to save them. But i decided to take a chance & just get a full top plate or denture. I was so pleased that my insurance covered the majority of my services. My smile is back and i owe that to sexton.

Im not done just yet i have to go back for an adjustment & hopefully they will adjust my bottom partial it never hurt my mouth UNTIL i got my top plate. But they do aim to please!

Kudos to SEXTON & THEIR WONDERFUL STAFF!I'LL BE BACK & BRING SOMEONE ELSE IN NEED OF THEIR WONDERFUL SERVICES!

Review about: Sexton Dental Clinic Customer Care.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Had an Experience with Sexton Dental Clinic?

Comments

Sono Bello - Surgery Review Sono Bello "The staff at the office was so nice, but I looked better after 1 month than I do six months later. Seems to me that as the swelling goes down..." Read more EXPOSED! Gastric Bypass Alternative & it's "inventor" Don Juravin Gastric Bypass Alternative "Beware consumers! Don't take your life in your hands by dealing with Internet snake oil sales people who have NO medical training at all. All of Don Juravin's outrageous claims..." Read more Sexton Dental Clinic - Sexton Dental is a rip off assmbly line Sexton Dental Clinic "I went to this supposedly reputable dental clinic with hopes of getting my lower teeth extracted and a lower denture put in the same day. We had to drive 80..." Read more Clear Choice - "Clearly" a SCAM!! please believe these stories Clear Choice "they do not provide you what they promiseas someone mentioned before they treat you like a celebrity until they get your money notice that none of them at the office..." Read more FREIGHT SHIPMENT - FEDEX SUB-CONTRACTS Fedex "Package was sent from shipper using FEDEX... Package was shipped on 8 Sep - Package was deemed undeliverable because of damage in shipment on 26 Sep - Package was shipped..." Read more PetArmor - DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY PetArmor "I made the exact same mistake that other people do. I used pet armour instead of Frontline like an idiot because I wanted to save thirty bucks. It doesn't work..." Read more Once again  Gasbike got me!!  my own fault for expecting anything different Gasbike "ordered a motor.. did not leave their place for 3 DAYS! took 10 days to get to me... AND they put a direct signature clause on the package !! nobody..." Read more Helzberg Diamonds - Scamed Helzberg Diamonds "In April i bought my fiancee an engament ring from Helzberg. Its 14k white gold diamonds and blue sapphires. It after taxes was $3064.00 i lost my job do to..." Read more