1.1K views

Arrived at 6;20 am after driving 3 hours to get there.Stood in a LONG line until 7:25 am when they announced they were not doing anymore dentures today!!

So a 3 hour trip there and a 3 hour trip home and one full tank of gas later, needless to say, I am pissed! But, they so graciously said we could come back on Monday. Why? So it can happen again?

the only way you can get in and get something done is.....be T THE DOOR AT 4:00 AM.(THEY DON'T OPEN TIL 6 AM)

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of waiting an hr then told no more dentures today. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of sexton dental clinic dentures. Sexton Dental Clinic needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sexton dental clinic dentures in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sexton Dental Clinic.

Had an Experience with Sexton Dental Clinic?

Comments

Went to Sexton dentist clinic 3-8-2016 for top partial and lower partial and would need some extractions .... I have never been treated so rude in in my life was told when I got my other work done somewhere else I could come back there it cost me 75 dollars for expats and seeing the most rudest dentist I have ever saw .... I would not recommend anyone go to this place my dog is treated better by the vet and I am not exaggerating

Not sure what happened that day but we get there at 5:00am and have never have problem. Been here four times now.

Fake never happen she arrived late and was demanding pushed older gentleman aside and nearly broke his hip. Cops were called and by the time she was pulled outside and detained for statement she was way after that time. Pure lie.