Sexton Dental Clinic Florence, SC
The service at Sexton Dental Clinic was rude, lack of explanation, and uncaring. Was not allowed to consult with family member. They removed all the teeth but four. The dentures were made wrong and have not fit from the time we left the clinic. It has been over four months now and we
are having a dentist in Jacksonville, Florida make dentures that are usuable. I would never recommend anyone to this place. It is a butcher shop. I have not been able to eat a solid meal
and have lost a lot of weight and had to have doctor
care due to not being able to eat. This has been
a very painful experience. Their no refund policy adds insult to injury and allows them to do whatever.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Dental Services
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "had 12 teeth pulled with only shots put in mouth to num , was told i was hving surgery, this ws so painful i stil have nitemares about it, then..."
- "I've had terrible service with Katsur Dental in New Kensington. I got a root canal about 4 years ago and everything was fine until maybe a year and a half..."
- "Woke up twice during wisdom (4) extraction. Never once did the oral surgeon stop/pause until I was out again. I was actually told to be quiet; apparently I was yelling...."
- "Iona left my house on the 16th of June happy and healthy. She was seen by the vet on the 8th of June to recieve a valid veterinarary health certificate..."
- "I went to davids Bridal for my wedding dress at first it started out ok butsoon there after well it has been a nightmare I went in to be aproached..."
- "I take a delivery of what thought was bad *** gaming lap top, For $3371.87 + tax the systems seem to performed like it was advertised. 9 months into usages,..."
- "Swift was an ok place to work for about the first couple years. First week of orientation great. Good staff and great students in the class. The lodging that swift paid..."
- "They take too long to respond, and I haven't got my products yet, not even a respond for a refund. The worst client service. I woundn't buy never in this..."
- "I was told by my periodontist that as soon as the technology for implants improved I should get them and I did for my whole mouth. And it was..."