The service at Sexton Dental Clinic was rude, lack of explanation, and uncaring. Was not allowed to consult with family member. They removed all the teeth but four. The dentures were made wrong and have not fit from the time we left the clinic. It has been over four months now and we
are having a dentist in Jacksonville, Florida make dentures that are usuable. I would never recommend anyone to this place. It is a butcher shop. I have not been able to eat a solid meal
and have lost a lot of weight and had to have doctor
care due to not being able to eat. This has been
a very painful experience. Their no refund policy adds insult to injury and allows them to do whatever.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I was told by my periodontist that as soon as the technology for implants improved I should get them and I did for my whole mouth. And it was..."
- "It is humongous , my lips get stuck and I have to make an effort to put my lips together. That makes my smile fake and I feel I..."
- "Stetic implant & dental centers a complete nightmare . needed emergency surgery when i got home , and several reconstructive surgeries . this place promised to..."
- "Amy Mcquaig & Mary Mcquaig of Jacksonville, FL are operating a talent management & fashion business. Ranging from portfolio building (photography) to entertainment etiquette training, their business is supposed to..."
- "I bought an excess inventory Thermospa Pool Cover CT on 28 November 2011 at advertised price. It took two months before they finally delivered. It arrived two days..."
- "The first picture is where they said I moved to the second picture is when they realized I knew they were lying..."
- "Office manager is horrible. Mrs. Brenda is unprofessional and unethical and should be fired as soon as possible we had doubts from the very start moving into this property..."
- "FFIUL AGENT GUIDE It's your favorite Liquid... Guess what I have! FFIUL AGENT GUIDE. ..."
- "I tried the free trial. They have charged me $85, $89, $94, and so on about every week...(supposedly a monthly "subscription"). This was after I called and had..."